1. Shipment Rates & Delivery Estimates: For online orders, shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed in USD at checkout. Estimated delivery dates will be provided once your emailed tracking number has been activated.
2. Shipment Processing Time: All orders are processed within 5 business days, often sooner. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
3. Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking: You will receive an Order Confirmation email once your order has been placed and another email containing your tracking number once the order has shipped. The tracking number will be activated within 24 hours of FedEx pickup.
4. Shipment Carrier: We use Ground shipping for all orders.
5. Shipment Restrictions: We currently do not ship to APO, FPO or DPO Addresses and US Territories.
6. Signature Requirement: Orders do not require signature upon delivery. If shipped via Fedex: To ensure you are aware when your order is close to delivered, we HIGHLY recommend customers setting up a delivery profile with notifications via the free service: FEDEX Delivery Manager @ https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager
Currently, GramZero ships internationally to a growing list of countries (Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom) through this website AND through our exclusive Wholesale Nutrition Club website www.NutritionClub.GramZero.com. If your country is not listed, please contact us. We will work on getting your country set up within our systems.
If you have a Nutrition Club in a country other than the United States, please visit our exclusive Nutrition Club website for discounted wholesale pricing on full case orders @ www.NutritionClub.GramZero.com.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes (Canada): Orders from www.Gramzero.com to Canadian customers are shipped DDP (Delivered Duties Paid). Gramzero, Inc. will collect and remit duties and import taxes based upon the Canadian order ship-to location. Customs clearance charges and other import fees required to deliver into Canada ($30 USD) are included within the "Shipping" amounts reflected at Checkout, regardless of order size.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes (Mexico, Australia & United Kingdom): All other International Shipments are shipped DDU/DAP. Gramzero, Inc. is not responsible for any customs clearance charges, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (e.g., taxes, tariffs, VAT).
We do not provide estimates of any duty, VAT, taxes, or clearance charges that may be applicable outside of the U.S. as these are specific to each destination country. Buyer is solely responsible for understanding and complying with the import requirements of the destination country.
NO SHIPPING DAYS
Gramzero, Inc. observes US national holidays and does not ship on those days.
For shipping and order inquiries please contact us at email@example.com or call (800) 516-1662.